1. Which of the following is not an operating system?
2. When was the first operating system developed?
3. When were MS windows operating systems processed?
4. Which of the following is the extension of Notepad?
5. BIOS is used?
A. Operating system
D. Application software
6. When you delete a file in your computer, where does it go?
A. Hard disk
C. Recycle bin
D. None of these
7. Which of the following is a single-user operating system?
8. Which of the following is not application software?
B. Windows 7
D. None of above
9. Which of the following windows does not have a start button?
A. Windows XP
C. Windows 8
10. What is Microsoft window?
A. Graphics program
B. Word Processing
C. Database program
D. Operating system
11. Which of the following is group of programs?
D. All of above
12. Which of the following Command is required to reboot the windows computer
D. None of the above
13. What is the function of Recycle Bin ?
A. Store corrupted file
B. Store temporary file
C. Store deleted file
14. Which shortcut key is used to copy and paste a file folder?
A. Ctrl + X and Ctrl + V
B. Ctrl + A and Ctrl + V
C. Ctrl + Z and Ctrl + V
D. Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V
15. Where does the minimized application reside in windows?
A. Recent documents
B. Task bar
C. My Document
D. My computer
16. Which one is an example for OS?
B. MS Office
17. Which shortcut key is used to refresh windows desktop?
18. Which shortcut is used to create folder?
19. OLE Stand for ?
A. Operated Linking & Embedding
B. Option Linking & Embedding
C. Object Linking & Embedding
D. None of These
20. Which printer is very commonly used for desktop publishing?
A. Laser Printer
B. Ink-jet Printer
C. Drum Printer
D. Chan Printer
21. Who is the father of computer?
A. Tim Berner Lee
B. Dennis Ritchi
C. Douglas Carl Engelbart
D. Charles Babbage
22. What comes in first generation technology?
B. Vaccum Tube
23. ENIAC Stand for?
A. Electronic Normal Intigrator And Computer
B. Electronic Numerical Intigrator And Computer
C. External Numeric Intigrator And Calculator
24. 1024 Gigabyte (GB) = ______ Bytes.
A. 1 Megabyte
B. 1 Terabyte
C. 1 Gigabyte
D. 1 Petabyte
25. Which of following command is used for open switch between open programs.
26. Inventer of mouse was.
A. Charles Babbage
B. Tim Berner Lee
C. Dennis Ritchi
D. Douglas Carl Engelbart
27. Which of the following is used as a primary storage device.
A. Magnetic Tape
C. Floppy Disk
28. Which of the following devices can be used to directly input printed text.
29. Which of the following holds the ROM, CPU, RAM and expension cards.
A. Hard Disk
B. Floppy Disk
C. Mother Board
30. The access method used for magnetic tape is______